When exceptional is the only option
Brothers James and Joshua Barr grew up working alongside their dad, learning each step of their craft and refining their painting and refinishing skills. They also learned the importance of building a reputation through superior service and by always delivering on their promises.
Graystone Painting & Refinishing knows success depends on being the best in every aspect of their business:
- No-wait Estimates - Fast, friendly consultations guarantee most jobs a same-day, detailed estimate. We use online bidding that helps us ensure speed and accuracy, but we're also available by email or phone.
- Quality Craftsmanship – Painting is about more than rolling paint on a wall. Our family-owned-and-operated business brings more than 30 years of experience and talent in restoration, surface preparation, and knowledge about the best products on the market to get a job done.
- Attention to Detail – Our trusted, local painters don't leave your home or business without a final walk-through because Graystone stands behind its work. More importantly, you're not a one-time customer to us. We're building relationships.
- Communication – Communication is key to our work. We take pride in our open lines of communication with you and encourage you to ask questions and voice concerns. We believe that our success lies in direct communication with our clients.
The Graystone Guarantee
- No fuss – We offer a clear process for every project, whether it's new construction or annual maintenance. It starts with our same-day itemized estimate for most jobs and ends with a walk-through that guarantees you're happy with our work.
- No skimping – We don't cut corners, either in time or products. We want you to understand what we're doing, why it's important to be educated about what's required to make sure your painting project is top quality and lasts.
- No muss – Painting is a messy business, but that's our problem, not yours. As professional and experienced local painters, we always clean up our work area daily to minimize the impact on you and your family or business.
- No hiding – We encourage our customers to review us on all popular websites like Angie's List, and we want new customers to go there to learn about us. We stand behind our work.
The Graystone Process
Quality craftsmanship isn’t an accident. We have a process to make sure our customers are satisfied, ensuring they call Graystone for every project.
- First contact – Whether by phone, through our online portal or by email, we can gather information about your project and set a consult appointment fast.
- Asking questions – A needs analysis creates a map for us to follow and to use to guide customers through the painting process. Every project is different, making information gathering and customer input critical to success. This step includes a color consultation, followed by color confirmation. That means we help customers bring their design onto the walls by offering advice on lighting, texture, surface preparation and other challenges. We’ll even put a sample of the selected color on the walls to make sure you’re happy before we start.
- Clear communication – You’ll know our work schedule, who will be on the job site and how we expect each stage of the project to proceed. If there are changes, you’ll know that too. We’re adults. We clean up after ourselves – We clean the job site daily, keeping the chaos of construction to the minimum, limiting interference with your lifestyle.
- Final walk-through – An owner will walk through your project when it’s done to make sure you are satisfied. It's only then that we collect final payment.